Welcome to the Topps 300 (and then some...) Blog!

Below are scans of the best five (in my opinion) cards from each year from the last 60 years of Topps Baseball Cards. I picked the 300 based on a few qualifiers, including: Key Rookie, Unique Photo, Action Shot, Card caused a buzz in the Hobby, Noteworthy Errors, Player had an impact on the game that particular year.

Now I know I left a whole bunch of worthy cards off the blog (and I have a feeling that I know what they are). What I ask is that you the readers that if you feel that a card not included in each post should be to add it to the comments. The idea is that eventually, I will create a ballot including my picks, as well as up to five picks from the commenters, will be put to a vote for the Hobby Blogging (and Internet) community to determine the best cards from each year of all time.

It is still a work in progress. But for now, please view each of the posts, and let me know what you think. And definitely share this with the populace. The more input this blog gets, the better the results are going to be in the end.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2010 Topps


  • #1 Prince Fielder
  • #2 Buster Posey
  • #85 Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • #353 Jason Heyward
  • #661 Stephen Strasburg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you nailed these. Love the Griffey - an LTC of a collector's icon.

Anonymous said...

These do look great. I have a bunch already that are graded by verisleeve.com grading

I'd like to work on the whole set.

Unknown said...

Has GOT to be the Prince card. Best picture in the set. Break out the tissues... I'm gonna miss that guy.

Phil Bechtel said...

Yeah, that Prince Fielder is priceless. Hadn't seen it until this post. Good stuff.